YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU’RE LISTENING TO A MOVIE’S SOUNDTRACK AND YOU JUST KNOW WHICH SCENE GOES WITH EACH TRACK AND YOU SAY THE DIALOGUES OUT LOUD AND YOU JUST FEEL LIKE FLYING BECAUSE THE VIOLINS AND TRUMPETS AND CLARINETS AND ALL THE INSTRUMENTS AND YOU GET THIS RUSH OF HAPPINESS BECAUSE FUCKING SOUNDTRACKS MAN
It is my headcanon that there is a gun on the table in this scene because The Winter Soldier has been trained to arm any of his handlers who are not already armed while in his presence so that, if they so choose, they can put him down at any time.
Later, it takes Steve months to figure out why Bucky gives him a knife every time they’re in the same room.
why is everyone so reluctant to sort their faves into Slytherin? the house description is “ambitious and cunning” not “they’re all fucking evil slimy malicious twats.”
this is literally my favorite trend ever please never let this die
friendship love is so confusing
its like ‘hm yes id like to bring u flowers and compliment u and make u the happiest person on earth but no romo’
i honestly can’t believe any of these things are still up for debate after 8 months but:
- mary didn’t just omit parts of her pas that she thought weren’t relevant to john; she lied about her entire history, presented him with a false name and persona, and actively held back major information that would influence his decision to commit to her and which could (and did) impact his safety
- mary didn’tjust kill as part of her government job; she herself admits there is enough in her past to put her away for life, and magnussen tells us she went “freelance” and repeatedly mentions how bad she is
- mary didn’t act to protect john; she acted to protect herself from the consequences that would follow if her deception and true identity were made known, and she was willing to shoot an unarmed man who was offering to help her (not to mention, a man who was a friend of hers, and the best friend of her husband) in order to accomplish that aim
- mary didn’tsave sherlock’s life; she said “i will kill you” and then fired and he flatlined, and then she bullied him in his hospital bed, and then she hunted him down at the empty house and threatened him
- there’s enough reason to doubt sherlock’s statemet that mary called the ambulance; sherlock didn’t see her do it because he was already unconscious when it happened, and we are given shots in the episode of magnussen reaching for his phone while mary is busy facing off with sherlock
mary is a horribly bad person
she is not a protagonist in the story and to try to make her seem like one you have to completely ignore things that actually happened in HLV
Tolkien died in 1973. Reverse it and you get 3791.Three rings for the elven kings under the sky, seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, nine for mortal men doomed to die, and one for the dark lord on his dark throne.
In which Dan realises he just used the phrase ‘fucked in the arse’ on national radio.